MAKIT XMAS TRAILER GIVEAWAY 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run at Central Purchasing Services LTD, 2/7 Kintail Road APPLECROSS during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 12:00am on the 1 December 2020 and concludes at 11:59 pm on the 31 December 2020.
4) The Promoter of this Competition is CENTRAL PURCHASING SERVICES LTD (89 411 50 0 151).
5) Employees of CPS LTD, employees of any Makit Hardware Store and Government agencies are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 16 years of age or over. If the winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 as at the date of the draw, an adult must accompany the minor in the participation of the Prize.
7) People may enter the Competition by spending $50 or more at participating Makit Hardware Store. All required information and contact details must be stated clearly on the entry form.
8) Number of entries: One entry for every $50 spent instore up to a maximum of 20 entries per transaction. Eg. Spend $200 in one transaction, and receive 4 entries.
9) Entry can be deemed invalid if item/s are returned to the participating Makit HaPromotional period running from 1 November to 31 December. rdware store for a refund or credit.
10) Account payments are not deemed as entries.
11) Layby: Only valid for laybys that are placed and finalised in the month of December 2020. Tickets will be given on final payment of layby.
12) To enter the promotion: Enter your details at – https://easywin.com.au/ with proof of purchasing.
13) The Prize consists of one trailer, with goods valued at over RRP $6000.00. The goods in the trailer can be subject to change or withdrawal up till 11:59 pm 31 December 2020.
14) The winner of the Competition will be determined by a draw. The draw will take place by no later than Monday 11 January 2021 at Central Purchasing Services 2/7 Kintail Rd. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or the Prize remains unclaimed. The winner need not be present at the draw.
15) The winner of the Prize will be notified by telephone within two business days of being determined. The name of the winner will be published on the website of the participating Makit Hardware store where the entry was validated, the Facebook of the participating Makit Hardware store where the entry was validated and on Makit Facebook page within two business days of being determined.
16) The Prize will be delivered to the store where the winning entry was validated within 4 weeks of the winning draw. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect the trailer from the store where the winning entry was validated. Collection of the Prize must be established between the winner and the participating Makit store where the entry was validated.
17) The Prize or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
19) Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter's sole opinion) or who, in Promoter's sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
20) The Promoter's decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
21) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of the Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
22)By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its employees and suppliers) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23) Authorised under permit numbers: Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A, Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery.
24) The Promoter collects the entrant's personal information to assist it in promoting Makit Hardware and participating stores and to process the competition entries. By entering the completion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants' personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting Makit Hardware or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter's behalf);
(ii) Use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services),
Without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).