MAKIT T&C SUPPLIES MEGA PRIZE GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run at Makit T&C Supplies, 139 Chester Pass Rd, Milpara WA 6330, during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 12:00am on the 1 May 2022 and concludes at 11:59 pm on the 30 June 2022.
4) The Promoter of this Competition is CENTRAL PURCHASING SERVICES LTD (89 411 50 0 151).
5) Employees of CPS LTD, employees of any Makit Hardware Store and Government agencies are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 16 years of age or over. If the winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 as at the date of the draw, an adult must accompany the minor in the participation of the Prize.
7) People may enter the Competition by spending $100 or more at Makit T&C Supplies. If you spend $100 or more on Milwaukee or Makita Products during this promotional period you also go into an additional draw, either for Milwaukee grand prize, or Makita grand prize, dependent on which brand you purchased.
All required information and contact details must be stated clearly on the entry form.
8) Number of entries: One entry per invoice for every $100 spent up to a maximum of 20 entries per transaction. Eg. Spend $200 in one transaction, and receive 2 entries.
9) Entry can be deemed invalid if item/s are returned to the participating Makit T&C Supplies for a refund or credit.
10) Account payments are not deemed as entries.
11) Layby: Only valid for laybys that are placed and finalised in the month of June 2022.
12) To enter the promotion: Enter your details at – https://easywin.com.au/ with proof of purchasing.
13) The MEGA Grand Prize: Kincrome Tool Kit RRP $9,999. The Milwaukee Promotion Grand Prize: A Tool Trolley RRP $2,695. The Makita Promotion Grand Prize: Cordless lawnmower & wheelbarrow RRP $1,564. Weekly Prizes will also be given away.
14) The winner of each promotion will be determined by a draw. The main draw will take place by no later than 9th July 2022 at Central Purchasing Services 2/7 Kintail Rd. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or the Prize remains unclaimed. The winner need not be present at the draw.
15) The winner of the Prizes will be notified by telephone within three business days of being determined. The name of the winners may be published on the T&C Supplies and Makit websites, Facebook and Instagram pages.
16) Collection of the Prizes must be established between the winner and Makit T&C Supplies.
17) The Prize or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
19) Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter's sole opinion) or who, in Promoter's sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
20) The Promoter's decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
21) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of the Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
22)By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its employees and suppliers) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23) Authorised under permit numbers: Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A, Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery.
24) The Promoter collects the entrant's personal information to assist it in promoting Makit Hardware and participating stores and to process the competition entries. By entering the completion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants' personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting Makit Hardware or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter's behalf);
(ii) Use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services),
Without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).